Abuta plays big in the real estate sector in Nigeria. She is an accomplished property developer who is held in high esteem by her colleagues.
The big news is that this stunning beauty who is also very stylish has just been honoured with an appointment as the Mayor of Peace by the United Nations POLAC.
This is coming weeks after she won 2 industry awards at the recently held, CityPeople Real Estate Awards.
She emerged as the Outstanding Female Property Player of the Year, and her real estate company, Grace’s Global Property Ltd. was honoured with the Outstanding Real Estate Company of The Year Award.
OLOLADE VALENTINA ABUTA is a real estate expert who strives to service the entire spectrum of exclusive clients in Nigeria and abroad. She is one of the most successful real estate pioneers in luxury and affordable land banking and housing. Ololade is known for her ability to listen and understand clients’ needs, allowing her to continuously deliver above and beyond expectations.
With a relentless focus on efficiency, looking ahead, she believes that maximizing the company’s carbon footprint and positioning it as a digital utility is crucial to sustained, long-term growth. This has made Gracias one of the fastest-growing companies in Nigeria.
She has gone on to create other businesses, thereby making her transform the company into a group of companies with subsidiaries in construction, energy services, hotel and hospitality services, property investments and consulting, equipment leasing, aside from the flagship business which is Gracias Global Properties Ltd.
As a pre-eminent thinker who influences key decision-makers in strategic investment and public policy, she is respected for her unique perspectives, her balance of contrarian thinking with measured judgement, and her ability to turn economic insight into investible ideas has earned her a strong reputation as a top-tier opinion and trusted advisor.
She studied women’s leadership development with SAID business school and Oxford University, England. She also studied brand management in London Business school and new leadership & Management with Shaw Academy.
The senate of the European American university, having perused the profile of DR. OLOLADE VALENTINA ABUTA on her productive efforts, works, achievements and contribution towards Nigerian Construction and Real Estate Development and the Nation’s Socio-Economic Development, the senate and award committee found her satisfactorily qualified to be conferred on Saturday the 6th of April, 2019 with the university’s prestigious “Doctorate Degree, Doctor of Science (D.Sc. Hons) in Construction Management and Estate Development”, Honoris Causa, with all rights and privileges of the university.
She was selected for the Award of Doctor of Science in Business Management & Administration ny the International Entrepreneurship University (IEU) Based in the united states of America in partnership with a high-grade professional education centre.
She was appointed as a MAYOR OF PEACE by the United Nations (UN-POLAC) in 2022
She was featured as one of the 50 MOST IMPACTFUL AND AWARD-WINNING CEOs THAT CONTRIBUTED TO NIGERIA’S GDP GROWTH IN 2021 by the Guardian Newspaper.
She is the publicity secretary of the Real Estate Developers Association of Nigeria (REDAN) Lagos Chapter 2020 – 2024
HONOUR & AWARDS
1. Appreciation Award for Youth Support, 2016
2. Recognized with an award for outstanding achievement as female CEO of the year 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 MAYA Award Africa.
3. Honored by Great Women Award of Excellence,2017
4. Award of appreciation presented to OLOLADE VALENTINA ABUTA as Youth Female philanthropist of the year 2018
5. Excellence Award & Recognition, 2018
6. Global Achievement Award as Highest Female Achiever in Real Estate Sector 2018
7. Nava Recognition Award as Super Achiever in Real Estate Sector, 2018
8. Outstanding contributions of the Year 2018 Hero Youth Merit Award as a super Hardworking Female
9. REDA – Female Developer of the year 2018 “Real Estate Developer Award (REDA)”
10. Honoured with and Award of Excellence by the National Association of Nigerian Students
11. Honoured with an award by MAYA for her impact in the fight against Covid-19
12. Positive initiative award by SCREAM AFRICAN WOMEN AWARDS
13. REDAN Recognition & Award of Excellence
14. Women Of Substance Award of Recognition
15. Crystereg Communication Award of Recognition
16. Real Estate Millionaires (REMS) Realtors group Award of Excellence
17. Billionaire Realtors Group (BRG) Realtors group Award of Excellence
Amongst many other awards