A real estate CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) system that helps manage all communications with both leads and clients. CRM tools are becoming more important to the daily work of real estate agents and the success of their brokerages every year. The best real estate CRM will be specific to the industry with features like email and text messaging, lead follow-up tools and click-to-call capabilities.
There are a lot of CRM tools available to businesses right now and many of them could be customized to fit the needs of real estate agents, even if they aren’t made specifically for the industry. However, there are tools that make the CRM more effective for agents, which are included in some CRMs. We’ve put together a list of our favorite CRM tools for real estate agents today, all of which are built for their specific needs.
As we were choosing the best CRM for real estate agents, we considered all of the factors that make the needs of a real estate agent unique and important. We looked at everything from pricing and ease of use to the specific real estate industry features that are available. Let’s take a look at the most important criteria that impacted our recommendations:
- Ease of use. We preferred software that was not only easy to navigate and use without any customizations, but also one that is easy to make needed changes without a tech team. Agents don’t have a lot of extra time to learn a complicated CRM system, so the more it just works with their natural workflow, the better.
- Costs. We wanted to make sure that all the options on this list were affordable for what each offered. The value for the amount you’ll have to spend was weighed to make sure that each solution is a viable candidate to use compared to the competition.
- Features and functionality. We looked for how the features meet the specific needs of real estate agents and teams. Real estate agents need more direct messaging features with easy access to history since some customers won’t provide repeat business for years to come. Being able to easily communicate with leads, prospects and past customers in different ways was a must.
- Customer support. Many real estate agents don’t have access to a tech team, so customer support on all software can be very important. Whether you might need help setting up integrations or just to get the software running, customer support plays a big role in finding any software—especially a CRM that you’ll be using every week.
- Integrations. Real estate agents use a lot of different tools that they want to be integrated with their main CRM. This saves time and effort instead of trying to work with multiple programs and finding information that could be readily available with an integration. This is why the available integrations and ease of implementation was a major factor in our recommendations.
- Source : Forbes