NEW YORK, Dec. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — 31% of the growth will originate from Europe for the Zero-energy buildings market. Germany and the UK are the key markets for the zero-energy buildings market in Europe. The zero-energy buildings market is estimated to grow by USD 91.19 billion from 2020 to 2025. However, the growth momentum is likely to decelerate at a CAGR of over 26.41% as per the latest report by Technavio.
Factors such as the growing use of sustainable energy, rising number of green buildings will be crucial in driving the growth of the market. But the intermittent nature of solar power will restrict the market growth. The holistic analysis of the drivers & challenges will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
The zero-energy buildings market is fragmented, and the vendors are deploying various organic and inorganic growth strategies o compete in the market. Some of the companies covered in this report are Canadian Solar Inc., Daikin Industries Ltd., General Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Johnson Controls International Plc, Kingspan Group Plc, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, SunPower Corp., and Trane Technologies plc, etc.
Few Companies with Key Offerings
- Canadian Solar Inc. – The company offers zero-energy buildings products such as BiHiKu 5 and BiHiKu 6.
- Daikin Industries Ltd. – The company offers zero-energy buildings products such as VRV Series.
- General Electric Co – The company offers zero-energy buildings products such as LV5+ Series.
The report includes the competitive analysis, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- By Product, the market is classified into HVAC and controls, insulation and glazing, lighting and controls, and water heating
- By Application, the market is classified into public and commercial buildings and residential buildings
- By Geography, the market is classified as Europe, North America, APAC, MEA, and South America.
Ventilation and Air Conditioning Market –The ventilation and air conditioning market for indoor agriculture has the potential to grow by USD 676.70 million during 2021-2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 11.34%.
Outdoor Landscape Lighting Market in North America –The outdoor landscape lighting market share in North America is expected to increase by USD 147.51 million from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 5.22%.